Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza Hut®. We're now hiring in Orlando!
That’s right, we’ll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office (your car) listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza and pasta. What more could you want? Independence, good music and great food–with tips! Sound good?
Some great perks we provide our team members:
• Flexible schedule, company-paid GED program, tuition reimbursement program, Paid Time Off
Besides your smile, energy, and a reliable set of wheels, here’s what you’ll need for this job:
• A clean driving record: If you’re on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you. Safety is our priority.
• You’ll also need a valid driver’s license, insurance, and a reliable vehicle.
• Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke–treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way: a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
• Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you’ll learn!
A few more requirements:
• You must be at least 18 years old.
• Dress the part: We’ll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
• You’ll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team, and enthusiasm for learning.
If you want to a flexible job with an innovative company – and great tips - then Pizza Hut is the place for you. Apply today!
Come meet our hiring managers in person from 10am-2pm on Tuesday, July 24th. Click "Apply now" for the location address.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.