If you’re ready to take the next step in your career in restaurant management, our Shift Manager position is the right place to do it. Working as a Shift Manager will let you develop your management skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You'll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts. We have a great culture at Pizza Hut and look for people with a similar mindset.
Some great perks we provide our team members:
• Flexible schedule, company-paid GED program, tuition reimbursement program, Paid Time Off
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job, but there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
• You're the honest, energetic and approachable type. You're able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels.
• You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work. You cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
• A natural leader, you sincerely value customers and champion teamwork.
• You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
• You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with. You love keeping things clean, safe and fun for the team and the customers.
• You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business
• You are at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes).
• You have a true desire to learn and grow.
Working at Pizza Hut is about making hungry people happy. It's about being independent and having fun, making new friends and earning extra cash.
If you want to a flexible job with an innovative company where you can earn great tips, then Pizza Hut is the place for you. Apply today and plan to meet our hiring managers in person from 10am-2pm on Tuesday, July 24th. Click "Apply now" for the location address.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.